Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You will not believe this-2

Aaawwwwggghhh! It did it again! My 3 or 4 paragraphs has disappeared! I could just scream!

While I was at dinner tonight - I was tapped on the shoulder......my favorite doctor told me he left my newspaper on my bed and said he liked my room. I reminded him that I have a good friend who has an IN with the concierge here. When I got back to my room I found not only the paper but a beautiful orchid plant. What a guy! I think our family is going to adopt him!

Everyone I have met here is wonderful! That is residents and staff. I had breakfast and then later had lunch with the same little old lady. We went to physical therapy at 9:00 AM and got out just in time for lunch at noon. She did the same exercises as I did (I am sure I will feel all those lazy muscles in the morning) - anyway, she told me she is 93!-----old enough to be my mother! She is recuperating from a fall. Another nice thing about being in this intermediate care facility is that everyone is here to get better and go home.

I am the "kid" here - everyone thinks I am so spry. At breakfast, I ended up serving another table of ladies. I think they were under the impression that I work here. ha ha!

Gonna' sign off before this disappears again! Give my love to all. Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Love, love, love, Carol

2 comments:

  1. Carol you sound like you are doing AWESOME!! You place sounds so nice I wish I could come stay for a few weeks! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Love, Tiffany and Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nifety place to be. Glad it is such a positive atmosphere. Glad you are so SPRY too! We are enjoying the sun, sand, and sunsets. Miss ya and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete