Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello from Carol Ann. I am settled in at home, trying to take it easy. That does not come easy for me. Seems like there are always so many things that need done and it is so difficult to put them off. Beth keeps reminding me to ask for help. She tells me to repeat over and over, "I can ask for help," "I can ask for help," "I can ask for help." It just seems to go against the grain if you know what I mean.

Spent Friday night at Becky's. She and I ran some errands on Saturday and I left for my house at about 2:00 PM. Chris and the boys were here to go swimming so we all went to the pool for an hour or so. It was sooooo great to get into the water - I love exercising in the pool. Our weather has been quite warm so the pool was not too cold. It was nice to sit in the sun for a little while, too. Beth called and invited me to a surprise birthday get-to-gether for Katie at Jared's house at 7:00 PM. She came and picked me up and also brought me home. Frank made yummy pizzas - he sure likes being in the kitchen and cooking. Katie was surprised. Jared has purchased a really nice home not too far from here. It was good to see all of Beth's family. I can't believe how AJ's kids have grown. Never a dull moment for Cami, I am sure. Little Ty got stung by a wasp - he really keeps her hopping!

I am determined to take it easy today. Decided to forego church and just relax. I really need to take a Tai Chi or yoga class to teach me to relax - I really am NOT good at that. Someday, maybe I will accomplish the art of relaxation, I hope. It will probably help my blood pressure, think?

Better run. Have a wonderful Sunday. Love to all, Carol
PS. Today, Smokey Joe is one year old! Happy Birthday, Smokey!

No comments:

Post a Comment