Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hi! Carol Ann here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am home! I left Aspen Ridge West yesterday afterbnoon. It is good to be home - now I can go to the pool and work on my tan! ha!

I hated to leave ARW - it was such a wonderful place with the nicest people ever! But I knew I was a short-timer because I could get around better than any other person in there. I was even waiting on tables in the dining room - ha!

I am going to spend tonight down at Becky's and then we will bring Smokey Joe home tomorrow and we will put some time in at the pool.
Becky keeps telling me she needs a "Mom fix" since she has not been able to come to ARW to visit as often as she would like. So we will take care of that with my visit tonight!

Poor Smokey Joe - he probably doesn't even know where he belongs anymore. Altho, I know he has fun with Chopper and Annie. He also enjoys the run of the fenced yard at Becky's. It should be interesting this evening to see if he acknowledges me or gives me the cold shoulder for leaving him for so long. Stand by for future reports of dog behavior. ha

I sincerely hope that I have had my last trip to the hospital for a while. We are getting way too familiar with that IMC hospital. Granted, it is a very nice hospital, but we need to draw the line somewhere! I have an appt. to return to the Cardiac Clinic in a week or two but other than that I hope to steer clear of the place. Last weekend, I did go see Leon and on Wednesday, Merri and I went to visit with Jim Geirloff after he had heart surgery. I guess visits would be okay - but I really hope I don't go again as a patient!

Will sign off for this time - just wanted to share the good news that I was home. Home is NOT a bad place to be!

Love to all,
Carol Ann

1 comment:

  1. The pool sounds good to me! I want to come join you! I might sneak away for a couple hours and do just that. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete