Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, June 14, 2010

Well, I just published an addition to the blog under the "Tribal Revival" I will see if I can copy and paste any of it. Guess that is not going to work - so here we go again! I just love these 'technical difficulties'. Aaawwggghhh!

Another ordinary day here at Aspen Ridge West. Usual physical therapy this AM and then Melanie stopped by to drop off my clean laundry and Bonnie came by to have lunch with me. For $5.00 and two hours advance notice anyone can join us for any meal. They serve really nice meals that look beautiful and are tasty too. Chris Rich also stopped in at about noon. He is such a neat kid!

At about 3:00 pm I went down to the gym to play Bingo. There were only about six of us and it was alot of fun. I even won a game and chose a small jigsaw puzzle as a prize. I will be able to work on it here in my room in off hours. This place is such a delight! Closest thing to a spa that I have ever experienced. I imagine I could find a spa that would put me thru a lot more pain and charge me a lot more money if I looked really hard. ha!

I had a wonderful phone call from my brother, Keith, this afternoon. It is so great to talk with him. He said he did have a nice call from Merri but he did want to talk to me personally. He sends his love to all and reports that his family is doing fine. He is such a country gentleman and so fun to visit with.

Evelyn is loving the life of a beach bum during her second week in Florida. She loves the beach and the pool and Wally loves playing golf. Such is the life of "roughing it easy" as retired folk.

Not much other news from here. Give my love to all, Carol

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Carol,
    I'm so glad you are feeling so much better, and liking the intermediate care. It looks much nicer than some of the 5 star hotels!!
    Praying for you!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete