Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday, Feb 23, 2010

Hello again!
Well, I have been home for a week and two days now. I feel stronger every day! I am still learning about things I said or did while "under the influence" (anesthesia or pain pills, don't know which). Melanie has been sharing all kinds of fun stories and the like. Pretty funny, I'd say. I do want her to add them to the blog because I want all the notes chronicled in one place. Some day, I am sure I will try to deny the wildest stories! ha!
Evelyn and I have been reading a lot. We are really full of pep and vinegar - ha! She is on her seventh book and I am about to finish up my second book. We read and then sleep for awhile, and read and sleep, etc. She does make me eat every now and then. She is really a good cook and I am sure I will have that recorded for time and eternity, too.
Melanie has come over two times so Evelyn could run some errands and it is fun to visit with Melanie. Tomorrow, Evelyn will take me over to Sarah's to visit with Melanie and Seth while Evelyn goes down to the Salt Lake Temple. Should give Evelyn a much deserved break.
It has been fun to have visitors. Chris comes after work often, Cory came on Saturday after teaching at the Community College. Beth and Frank and then Frank and Brenna stopped in one day. Merri, Leon and Shelby visited us on Sunday. We have had four different PH members visit - and Jean came over last night and told me she is moving TODAY. Don't know if that will pan out or not. It might get really quiet around this neighborhood.
Today was a busy one: the home health nurse came by, then the physical therapist, then the oxygen man, Melanie and Chris - busy,. busy day for two old ladies!
Guess I will sign off for now. Thanks again to all for the phone calls, emails, cards and letters - all are greatly appreciated.
Love to all,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment