Sunday, February 7, 2010

Settling in for the night

Bex here!.... I just got home from the hospital, Both Barbie and Momma are ready to reel down the day and get some sleep.
At about 5 Merri came and picked me up. When we got back to the hospital, Melly was there, Leon came a little while later and then Beth and Frank arrived. after getting caught up with each other, Frank gave momma a blessing followed by a sweet kiss on her head. Then the shaving crew arrived, marking the time for us to depart the room. Merri and Leon left as did Frank and Beth. And I waited until the crew was done and Barbie arrived before going back into her room. Evidently the Shaving crew was not needed as momma has never had chest hair. hehehehe. So Barbie and I hung out with momma until it was apparent it was time for me to get home and get to bed. Momma had wanted to nap through out the day but never got a chance, so I am certain she will sleep well tonight. Prayers & happy healthy thoughts and blessings for Momma. Have a good night and we will see you all in the 2nd floor ICU waiting area tomorrow. Love to all, Becky Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment