Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mom's two cents

Just thought I would take a minute to say that I have the best kids in the world. They are all taking such good care of me and helping in so many ways. Beth came over Sunday and Monday evenings and helped me get some major projects completed in the house - she took me to my appt. today and stayed here at the house until evening. Merri has been helping even though she travels and is out of town often. It was Melanie and Merri that shared my frustration last Thursday when the surgeon was not in the office and they didn't even have my name right. Awwwgggghhhh! Becky and Barb are taking care of Smokey Joe while I am in the hospital and convalescing at home. Cory and his family came up on Saturday and helped me get some things done before taking me out to dinner. I am telling you they are all the BEST!

Today, Dr. Anding asked me how I felt. I said, "I am angry!" His comment was: "It is not a good idea to go into surgery angry, you need to be calm and peaceful" (postpone if necessary)...... easy for him to say! So---------my job is to get a change in my attitude before Sunday. All prayers and good thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks to all for the good wishes I have already received. Love to all, Carol

1 comment:

  1. We love you Mom! Of course we are going to do all we can to take care of you! That's how we were raised. Love you!

    ReplyDelete