Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Early Morning


Dr Doty just stopped by to check on mom. I asked him about her chest x-ray they took yesterday and he said that the right lung needs work. (Needs to do her breathing exercises and coughing) He said that she might go home this weekend and that the catheter will stay in another day until we can get her producing more fluids.
I thought I'd better post this before I forget what the doctor said.
The lack of sleep has made me, as Mel says, Punch Drunk and my memory...It were crap (line from the Full Monty)
***look Melly I figured out how to add the pic****
Love you

1 comment:

  1. Barbie,
    You look GREAT!! Give your Mom a hug, and tell her to get coughing..we want to hear her lung is all cleared up so she can get home!!
    Sleep..or lack there of can really mess with your memory.
    Tell her we love her, and we are praying!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete