Sunday, February 14, 2010

Looking Swell


If I were smart enough to add music to this blog it would be to the tune of Hello Dolly....Hum along..."Hello, Momma, Well, Hello Momma, its so nice to have you back where you belong"!!!!!It is nice to have her back home in familiar surroundings.
( It is also very nice to have Aunt Ev here for a few weeks. What a kind and loving sister she is! Hanna came up from BYU for the Presidents Day weekend to spend some time with her Grandma Ev.)
It was fun to see Mom back at home today. She looks so good...just like her same old self. Except for the oxygen tube and walker she keeps near her "just in case"...you would hardly know the ordeal that she has been through this week. I told her that she has set the bar very high for all of us should we find ourselves in a similar situation down the road. Of course, she still has alot more healing to do before she is ready to go jogging!! She will be taking it VERY easy for 6 to 12 more weeks. It is a good thing that she has Aunty Ev to help pass a few of those weeks! It is also a great blessing to have some favorite hobbies that she may get to when she get some energy back.
But for now, she is settling down for a "long, winter's nap/rest/recoup/siesta/etc.".
Here is a picture proof that she is looking good!!
Love you, Mom. So glad to have you "back where you belong".
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Ahaaaa! Home at last and I am feeling good. If only I didn't have to cough, etc. However, I DO have my heart pillow to hug when I cough and that does seem to help. It is wonderful to have Evelyn here with me but she sure is bossy! - yells at me when I get up out of my recliner by myself, etc. I am really raring to go but have no place to go or a way to get there! ha. Not much happening - it is 6:00 AM and jus thought I would sit at the computer for a jif. Have a wonderful day - will be in touch! Love to all, Carol

    ReplyDelete