Friday, February 12, 2010

Good News!

Mom is doing so much better today! after yesterdays sleeping and being "out of it" most of the morning, watching her wake up with a clear head has been a total relief!
Mom has had all but her oxygen removed. Free at last!!! She got up early this morning, fed herself, had a bath, had her hair done and had some visitors. A big improvement from yesterday I'll tell you!
Merri just pointed out to me the errors in my blogging, I put Wednesday instead of Thursday. So you all have to excuse me and my Punch drunkerd-ness!! hee hee. This lack of sleep thing is a crazy feeling!!
Better to blog with errors than to not blog at all I always say.

So the doctors say she might go home tomorrow! If Aunt Ev and I have a say in the matter she'll stay until Sunday when she's able to get around on her own better!

She is very tired and seems to need rest more that anything right now. She loves to take her naps and doesn't like it when the nurses come in to take her vitals.

Love to all,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment