Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Laptop at the Hospital

Hi Family!
I intend to take my laptop to the hospital on Sunday, and to go through all that needs done to have it up and running for easy updates to the blog, game playing, internet surfing and emailing for vistors and family. It is my hope that as she changes rooms and such her wondrous watchers will make certain to keep it with them. If there are special notes for logging in and whatnaught I will try to make sure they are kept with the laptop. I will also create a word document to leave on the desktop so that any special notes or medical staff instructions can be easily logged, for the next wondrous watcher on duty. One thing to note, with my laptop, it is best to keep it plugged in, and used only on a flat dry surface (to keep it cool). No setting it on a pillow, blanket etc. I will try to take a tray to keep it on. with that in mind please use it. Sometimes the hospital wi-fi's can be a bit sketchy, so I would not suggest any banking or vital info exchanges if the network is not secure..... Oh Poop, how obvious is it that I am married to a glorious geek??
OK That all said.... I sure love you guys, and sure feel blessed to have you as kith and kin.
Peace & Blessings,
Bexie

No comments:

Post a Comment