Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laughter is the Best Medicine

There is always something to laugh about when Leon is around!!! I wanted to have a picture of Mom to post and thought it wise to get one while she was up and about. (She might not appreciate picture taking for the next several days!) Just as I was ready to snap this shot, Leon popped in to the bed! What a clown!
While I am blogging, I need to say how very proud I am of my sibs and the way the are united in helping out. Though none of us would choose this kind of health problem for Mom, it has given us the opportunity to spend some time together visiting and working out the logistics of taking care of her. This is truly evidence of the her great example and teachings.
No doubt there will be more moments of laughter and levity during this journey.....especially when Leon is around!
Signing out for now....Beth

2 comments:

  1. The thougths and prayers of the Roberts family are with you all. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mom!!! and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storming Heaven in prayer for Aunt Carol.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete