Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Evening

This is Becky here using Barbies account. Barbie has finally gone home after a 5 day vigil at Mommas beside. Barbie I salute you and Marvel at the love and care you have given our sweet momma. I know she must be a little nervous to have a newbie on duty.... but i will do everything that Barbie taught me. Momma is enjoying a sack lunch for dinner and is really happy to not have meat and potatoes again. She is really regaining her humor, and I personally revel in her sassyness. Have a great night!! Momma says "Tell everybody I said Hi".
Signing off for now.... Becky Sue

1 comment:

  1. Give everyone a Great big Valentine's Hug!
    Thank you all for updating us on Aunt Carol. The age we live in is amazing!
    We are thanking God for your Mom's progress!! And will continue praying.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete