Sunday, May 30, 2010

5/30 Pressure rising - and falling - and rising...

Precious Becky stayed with Mom through the night. I relieved her at about 4pm. She took Smokey Joe to her house and will stay home for some rest tonight. I (Merri), will stay with her tonight. When I arrived, they reported that pneumonia is no longer suspected, but she does have some kind of infection (known by her elevated white count). Also, at my arrival, they were threatening to move her to ICU if her BP didn't get better. The very next reading showed improvement. It has been up to 133/86. But after she sat up to eat dinner (she had maybe 3 bites), her BP dropped to 97/67. She is back down and we are watching for improvement. Keep sending the warm thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor Carol!! Please tell her that me and Ginger are praying for her speedy recovery.
    Give her a hug for us!
    Tiffany Manuela

    ReplyDelete