Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggetty jog!!!!!

Ahhhhh, home again and winging it on my own! Smokey Joe and I are doing just fine so far! In reality, it has only been the last three or four days that I have felt like I was ready to be at home and alone! We are settled in. Tired but I guess that is to be expected.

I have got to give it time, I guess. I get frustrated at not being able to do what I used to do or want to do. All in due time!!!!!

This week, Melanie will take me to an appt. with the electrophysioligist who will do the ablation. Don't know the date of that - will find out Tuesday, I guess. Then on Thursday, Merri will take me to visit the surgeon for a follow-up visit. Sure do hope all is going well.

The four trips to the ER since surgery were harrowing - but hopefuly, after the ablation, those won't happen again! Right now, I am taking two Rx to help keep my heart from racing. So far, so good.

I was surprised to find my flower beds all weeded and with some new plants in them when I got home yesterday. I have a really neat home teacher, Val Wilson, that is just the greatest guy ever! He stopped in Tuesday when I was home for awhile and visited with me. He acts like his good deeds are "just taking care of business" !!!! What a neat man!

Spring has sprung - at least today. Yesteday, we drove thru a blizzard and then 20 minutes later were driving in the sunshine. Today, we travelled with the car windows down for most of the afternoon. It is wonderful to see the crocus and other Spring flowers making their presence known. Before we know it - Easter will be here!

Again, I thank everyone for their calls, letters, cards, sweet messages, thoughts and prayers. They have been/are very much appreciated!

Home is good!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment